Arfenhouse Teh Movie 7 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 7

Glarg.

This movie perhaps made my love for Arfenhouse die.

Therefore, it is a perfectly acceptable Flash movie!

Jeff's Journeys 3 (III) Jeff's Journeys 3 (III)

Nyeh. NYEH! NYEHHHHHHHHHHH!

Blarg! Do you even understand the concept of writing?!

It was ok, I gave it a 3 and all, but still! Why?!

Almost Home Almost Home

Okay.

Your animation was a little strange, looking "half-real" with creepy facial expressions. Good lip-synching though. I thought it was a little short, but I guess it was only a little joke. The sound was of very good quality but I think was poorly optimized due to the filesize not being consistant with a 15-second movie. The joke almost made me giggle, but I guess it was a bit of dark humor that I wasn't expecting with the happy faces and all. Since it was apparently an homage to someone or something I'll give you a 6, but I really don't think it was great.

ConAir responds:

Yeah yknow...since it was a tribute thats all that matters. Also I used a lot of jpg's too which upped the filesize a bunch, plus there was a lot of sound clips in there if you could tell.

Nihls Hendrixen\'s Rockin Nihls Hendrixen\'s Rockin

Brain-implodin' goodness!

This was really fun. My eyes are still screwed up from all the fastness! I have no idea what the name's about, but I'm glad that I found something to get a protection point from.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

All in all... horrible on a dial up connection.

With dial-up, there's so much lag on the adventure levels that your biggest danger is somehow jumping to the far left of the stage. Also, wierd physics. The ground was apparently made of ceramic ice. Jumps hurt people. I got stuck in graphics 26 times. I'm sorry, but this game should have at least let me tone down the quality. All it did is make me want to put a battle axe through my monitor. It was a severly amibitious flash, but just to massive to be good everywhere. It was certainly done well, and meant well, but I just think you should have attempted to make it compatible with slow connections. 4/10 review, 2/5 vote.

Scorpio Mercenary Group Scorpio Mercenary Group

Annoying game.

I'm only voting 5 on this because it's portal view 42. If you don't understand why see the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy right now!