Nihls Hendrixen\'s Rockin Nihls Hendrixen\'s Rockin

Brain-implodin' goodness!

This was really fun. My eyes are still screwed up from all the fastness! I have no idea what the name's about, but I'm glad that I found something to get a protection point from.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

All in all... horrible on a dial up connection.

With dial-up, there's so much lag on the adventure levels that your biggest danger is somehow jumping to the far left of the stage. Also, wierd physics. The ground was apparently made of ceramic ice. Jumps hurt people. I got stuck in graphics 26 times. I'm sorry, but this game should have at least let me tone down the quality. All it did is make me want to put a battle axe through my monitor. It was a severly amibitious flash, but just to massive to be good everywhere. It was certainly done well, and meant well, but I just think you should have attempted to make it compatible with slow connections. 4/10 review, 2/5 vote.

Scorpio Mercenary Group Scorpio Mercenary Group

Annoying game.

I'm only voting 5 on this because it's portal view 42. If you don't understand why see the Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy right now!

Strawberry AlarmClock! Strawberry AlarmClock!

This is going on my favorites.

There has never been a better idea. I don't even care if it works all the time or not; I'm giving this a 5 using my IMMENSE power of 1.8 votes. Cool application, and good tribute to Stbry Lrm Clk. Insense and peppermints... ect.

Scribble! Scribble!

I was pretty good for a dyslexic.

I did the game... of... gaming. And I was a level 3 Scribbler. If that is good then I thank you. But I can't help but wonder... what did YOU get?