Arfenhouse Teh Movie 7 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 7

Glarg.

This movie perhaps made my love for Arfenhouse die.

Therefore, it is a perfectly acceptable Flash movie!

Jeff's Journeys 3 (III) Jeff's Journeys 3 (III)

Nyeh. NYEH! NYEHHHHHHHHHHH!

Blarg! Do you even understand the concept of writing?!

It was ok, I gave it a 3 and all, but still! Why?!

Almost Home Almost Home

Okay.

Your animation was a little strange, looking "half-real" with creepy facial expressions. Good lip-synching though. I thought it was a little short, but I guess it was only a little joke. The sound was of very good quality but I think was poorly optimized due to the filesize not being consistant with a 15-second movie. The joke almost made me giggle, but I guess it was a bit of dark humor that I wasn't expecting with the happy faces and all. Since it was apparently an homage to someone or something I'll give you a 6, but I really don't think it was great.

ConAir responds:

Yeah yknow...since it was a tribute thats all that matters. Also I used a lot of jpg's too which upped the filesize a bunch, plus there was a lot of sound clips in there if you could tell.

Foamy Numa Numa Dance Foamy Numa Numa Dance

Good idea.

The whole concept was pretty good. I sped the song up once and thought of pretty much the same thing. However, the graphics were a little strange and the lip-synching was so-so. You could have made a few more mouth motion clips for some variety in the singing. Also, this seems more like something Pilz-E would do, and it sounded a bit more like him actually, but overall it deserves to be protected. I've made things a lot worse than this.

Not the One(V-cam test) Not the One(V-cam test)

Good flash but... question!

Okay, hi. Early in August when my first flash came out, you reviewed it and told me to get V Cam because it makes it so much easier. Well, I looked high and low through The Ultimate Tutorial 2 for it and didn't find it anywhere! If you absolutely know where it is in there, could you direct me to it? If not, then can you at least tell me what the V Cam do? You can respond to me in a review responce, or in a private message, whichever you'd like. So if you get the time, help a brotha out?

Hey Demon Hey Demon

Yay.

Peabo is my friends for making teh Badger song!!! This was okay, but it just seemed to be nothing other than pleasing to the eye.

Will Smith's Polar Trek 4 Will Smith's Polar Trek 4

My computer quit at "Buu!"

This one was the probably the best style of all of these things so far. The worst one was that one not done by a clock...

Dumbass Luigi Dumbass Luigi

Kickass.

This was a great flash. A little random, but great. Could've done well with just the training sketch!

Mario: Bob-Omb Battle Mario: Bob-Omb Battle

Lots of explosions!

I think that this was a really good movie, and it never got boring. Nice Mario vs. Donkey Kong parody.

Mario VS. Sonic  (VGDC) Mario VS. Sonic (VGDC)

A battle best set by the Solem.

I've seen the Razoric one, and many imitations, and you are the only one that can make something as good. Nice array of alternate endings, but could have had some more pointless deaths of spectators.